Saturday 24 August 2013

EWA has moved!

Hello again, dear viewer of the blog :-)

Last Friday the 23rd was the first evening in the club location a the Ballarat Table Tennis Center. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the venue and well well it was all set out with sectioned off tables plenty of lighting.

Our little corner of the world.

There were quite a few games going on and what follows are the games I managed to capture. I say managed because there was apparently a 40k game between Shane and Tim that lasted only 1 or 2 turns. Seriously. :p

First up was a quick game of Dust Tactics between Rob and Steve which lasted 90 - 60 mins:





Next up was a Tyranid vs Tyranid game between Ben and Tyson which, at the time of viewing, was very close:


winged death scans the field for its next victim



3 games of Warhammer were played, the first of which was a High Elf vs Vampire Counts:




.. then a Tomb Kings vs Bretonnian tussle:


A lone wizard just chillin'

.. and finally a test game between myself and Steve using my armies of the Lizardmen and the Ogre Kingdoms:


skirmisher skinks nut up and take a Stonehorn head on

an Ancient Stegadon's charge proves too much for a battered group of ogres

That'll do for now. I'm tired from a tournament yesterday which I didn't do too well in. Next time I'll read my army book a liter better before submitting my army list :p
I'll post a few pictures of my matches during the week for all to peruse.

As always feel free to comment and enjoy the rest of your week.

Cheers - Ben, Keeper of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment